Monday, May 26, 2008

The Comedian In Ashley Almon


Here's the Maxim/Coors anwsers from Ashley for the golf tourney- Enjoy!



Tell us how you would help make the Coors Light Maxim Golf Experience "less golf than you ever thought possible" if you won:


The golfers are so doomed guys.... If i don't screw up their shot by making them laugh, i'll be pinching them in the butt. If i'm not showing off my sexiness i'll be showing off my tokiyo drift golf cart driving skills. It's all about fun with a TOTAL hottie. I can be everybody's type.


What’s your best pick up line? When was the last time it worked?


The best pick up line was when i looked at a guy from across the bar, and i had a whole bowl of cherries in front of me and i plucked one from the bucnch, slid it between my lips, and pulled it out with a knot in the stem. Hey, what can i say, old party tricks. Eiter that or this one always works because i throw a guy off- when I see a cutie walking down the street, i park my sports car next to them, open the passenger door, and lure them in with promises of candy, pizza and beer. Or i tell them their girlfriend told me to give them a ride home!

You've been chosen to be a Caddy at the Coors Light Maxim Golf Experience - this is practically the same as winning Miss Universe. Tell us the highlights of your acceptance speech:


I would like to thank all the doomed golfers that voted for me, i would like to thank that notorious stork that created me and delivered me to my parents doorstep, heh heh hee, and i would like to thank my fav beer (that i don't have to endorse because it already is my all time fav!) and i would like to thank maxim for advertising me on their site to all the hottie maxim readers!

The winning Caddy may be featured in a Coors Light ad on Maxim.com. How would you deal with the sudden fame and your best friend's jealousy?


Well i would tell everyone and their dog to check me out at maxim.com to have their presence graced by my beautiful mug. Haha no i wouldn't say that but i would force them to check me out and make all of facebook check it too! And as for my friends jealousy? Well my xbox 360 is never jealous baby.

No comments: