Sunday, May 25, 2008

INTERVIEW
By Maxx Media

John Taylor: “Hello Ashley you’re looking beautiful as always”

Ashley Almon: “Thanks, I’m not a morning person without a coffee and eeee! Smokes
Which is bad. Bad. Bad. Don’t do it. However it’s brain food for me (nods head).”

JT: “So we are very excited for your new spread in Concept Magazine this May, this is quite a big event, tell us how this all started?”

AA: “Well John, hard work. (Closes eyes) Extremely hard work. Let’s just say this is my last of myself promotions and work by myself. I just drain myself working everyday so I now have an outstanding agent who is taking a handle on all the things I have going on. So with that said, I actually applied to a casting call that happened to be with a renound Canadian photographer. It was in Toronto and I happened to be down there anyways for a small shoot I was doing on the side and he loved my exotic look, and I got a callback within a few hours. Kind of funny because there are two characters for the shoot. ‘The Temptress’ and ‘The Bitch’. So take a wild guess who I was cast as (laughs).

JT: “So Ashley, are you really a bitch?”


AA: “Oh god no, I have been told though I have a very intimidating look, bitchy even, but I’m pretty sweet. I only get crabby with my XBOX 360”

JT: “So how do you get in shape for these jobs Ashley?”

AA: “Umm, do you want the truth or a sweet coated candy?”

JT: “Ah, I can’t have candy so I’ll take a chance on truth”

AA: “Well I am naturally small, so maybe it’s metabolism I’m not sure. I don’t eat healthy although I should and exercise is in comparison with the phrase ‘aww hell no’. I can’t help with the big mac obsession, however I am active I just can’t work out (smiles).

JT: “so you have a miracle body?”

AA: “Well I’m pretty outdoorsy, with hiking and water sports and stuff”

JT: “So what is your love life like at the moment?”

AA: “It takes a lot for me to trust people, especially doing what I do, if I can find someone who can match my intellect and passion and humour. I suppose I would be set.”


JT: “So miss rising star, what are you planning on next?”

AA: “A course in Calgary, my home town, for Audition Hell. And some film after that.”

JT: “Word is that you used to be more of an actress, is that true?”

AA: “Yup. From ballet to singing to Shakespeare and a lot of theatre.”

JT: “We anticipate your next movement in the industry! Thanks Miss Ashley Almon!”

AA: “You too J-dog!”

JT: “Check it out, Concept Magazine, New York , Coming this June 2008”.

No comments: